DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
Sign in to follow this  
Mila432

Final bot released!

This topic is 401 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!

Mila432

What things changed?

image.png.13161f3c96b92d644e489384f0ca5149.png

With the latest changes the bot now gets more loot from each mission. I also added a beta repeat function. As of now this will help you to farm specific missions quickly, without having to relog. This feature will be improved in the future. Use it if you have full STA and/or with "Refill STA". If you dont have enough STA the bot will wait until its refilled. This is currently not working as expected!

- Buy 5 Char slots

You can now use the bot to buy more character slots

How to get it?

Visit the store and buy one of these products http://forum.dbzdb.pw/store/product/2-vip-1-month/. As of now this product costs 7$/month and allows you to farm with one account. Price and how many accounts can be used can change in the future.

Now that the bot is finally released, I will slowly start adding features requested here http://forum.dbzdb.pw/forum/5-requests/ . Want to request a new feature, I am waiting for it :) !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Azyure

Thank you so much for all the work you've done on this thing! I can't wait to see what comes of it, and the great features that are coming! :D 

• Like 1

Martin Andersson

if u could make the amount of accounts a bit more that would be great cause im trying to farm 2 of my accounts up abit... (one is on IOS and one on Android) but i understand if u wont

Azyure
Just now, Martin Andersson said:

if u could make the amount of accounts a bit more that would be great cause im trying to farm 2 of my accounts up abit... (one is on IOS and one on Android) but i understand if u wont

Accounts are currently limited to 1 per VIP license. He said in the post that the # of accounts per VIP license may change over time. He knows this is something that people want, don't worry. :)

• Thanks 1

Martin Andersson
Just now, Azyure said:

Accounts are currently limited to 1 per VIP license. He said in the post that the # of accounts per VIP license may change over time. He knows this is something that people want, don't worry. :)

oh i missed that part (it is pretty late here and i have barely slept) but that is really great!

• Like 1

killerbot

I understand that accounts are limited to 1 per VIP license but you can't transfer back to the same VIP license once you transfer to your mobile.  No function to add transfer code from same account across different devices.

Azyure

Ignore this post, I'm an idiot and didn't see this was already fixed.

Edited by Azyure

killerbot

Thank you Mila for fixing adding account.  Now you can use the the same account using new transfer codes from mobile devices back to the bot.

• Like 1

Sekrtz

Hi, its been over 6 months.. can we have more than 1 account to be farmed simultaenously? Thanks

Sekrtz

I found out you can load up to 4 accounts now. 

kenren

Once i start the bot, i can keep using my pc in normal way or i need to stop any action?

alqaisisem

Hello,I'm a VIP member,where I can download this bot?

Maestro

On 8/30/2017 at 9:32 PM, Mila432 said:

Hello,I'm a VIP member,where I can download this bot?

Painis

Hey, just a question, can this bot clear extreme z battle without a good team ?

Mila432
14 hours ago, Painis said:

Hey, just a question, can this bot clear extreme z battle without a good team ?

yes

Chunkie

is there a trial version? because i would like to test this bot befor actually subscribe

This topic is 401 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!