Looking for the bot? Read more... ×
DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
Sign in to follow this  
Azyure

Initial Test Bugs / Oddities

This topic is 532 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!

Azyure

Found a couple things from the outset that will likely be fixed before final release, but here's what I have so far:

• Status page brings you to a 404 Page Not Found error screen. Doesn't seem to have a function just yet. 
  • After transferring an account back out of the bot to the original client, it still remains in the Show Account page. This may be an issue on my end, though, as I'm having trouble completing the initial data download after taking the account back.
  • Bot conforms to in-game restrictions on card inventory (rank 1 account, after completing a multi-summon, is unable to use the bot until they open more slots or merge units manually. This is not reflected in FFBE bot.)
  • If attempting to use the Farming function while you have more cards in your inventory then allowed, then instead of the usual Results page you get a something went wrong error. 
  • To do the next tiers of a mission (ex: 1001 Hard Mode), it requires you to check off each proceeding difficulty, rather then just selecting the one difficulty you want to do. If you don't check off the proceeding difficulties, you get a something went wrong error.
  • Unable to locate a common database of area/stage IDs to ensure I'm able to do any given quest properly. (More of a final version request then anything!)
    • Possibility; using the numbering system on https://dbz.space/events/ to handle Dokkan Events. If you select Dokkan - Unrivaled Ultimate Fusion, the URL includes the number 532. If you click on Story - Galactic Crisis!!, 306 shows up in the URL. DBZ Space is a pretty recognized and reliable source for this info, and would be easy to point people to to be able to say "If you want to do the SSJ4 Gogeta quest, use quest ID 532"

All in all, these are super tiny nitpicks as really just things that can be eventually solved by polishing it up a bit and adding a drop down. I'll reply as I find more, but already it's way faster then grinding out the missions one by one. I'll test it more once my stamina refills, but I can see this being super helpful for the huge Legendary Goku event coming up soon. :) 

• Like 1

Mila432

Stayed awake just for this thanks !

1) yes will stay like this until one can repeat 

2) I can change this or add some status like no longer valid

3) sadly nothing I can do here :( can merge or sell them  

and off to sleep 03:15 am hope I don't miss my flight :S

• Thanks 1

Azyure

Awesome! Good luck on your flight and have fun out there in Asia!

All in all its a great beta test. I'll keep running it through it's paces and see if there's any way to break it. Do you have mission IDs assigned all the way through story mode?

Mila432

1001 - 1005 for the first continent(?) 

and so on , @ 600x it goes until 6010 

special events are on 10010 

i will try to release a list in the morning 

The fist number is for the quest location the last one for the quest number 

darcturtlee

I receive bad data error on anything I attempt to do.

Mila432
17 minutes ago, darcturtlee said:

I receive bad data error on anything I attempt to do.

Try with quests that are unlocked 

darcturtlee
1 hour ago, Mila432 said:

Try with quests that are unlocked 

Realized my error. Then realized I was also over the amount of units. Made a transfer code to clear up unit space and can not re-add the account. It still shows up under the show accounts, but I cannot run any missions as the account is back on my device.

Mila432

yes one has to transfer it again

Osma
15 hours ago, Azyure said:

Found a couple things from the outset that will likely be fixed before final release, but here's what I have so far:

• Status page brings you to a 404 Page Not Found error screen. Doesn't seem to have a function just yet. 
  • After transferring an account back out of the bot to the original client, it still remains in the Show Account page. This may be an issue on my end, though, as I'm having trouble completing the initial data download after taking the account back.
  • Bot conforms to in-game restrictions on card inventory (rank 1 account, after completing a multi-summon, is unable to use the bot until they open more slots or merge units manually. This is not reflected in FFBE bot.)
  • If attempting to use the Farming function while you have more cards in your inventory then allowed, then instead of the usual Results page you get a something went wrong error. 
  • To do the next tiers of a mission (ex: 1001 Hard Mode), it requires you to check off each proceeding difficulty, rather then just selecting the one difficulty you want to do. If you don't check off the proceeding difficulties, you get a something went wrong error.

@Mila432

Additional to difficulties that mentioned above, there are 3 more level of difficulties in some event. It will look like this:

Normal > Hard > Z Hard > Super > Super 2 > Super 3

5985fc2b8ffc8_2017-08-0600_10_11.thumb.png.3c7ae185e256d0c82081716450cc9b6f.png5985fc50eff54_2017-08-0600_10_49.thumb.png.b974f69443ead62a291278edc9cd2f33.png

• Like 1

Mila432

@Osma thx added but not sure if they are working

Osma

@Mila432

Tested on "The Strongest Shadow Dragon" Super 

Not working. haha

some error occurent, server said: active_record/record_not_found

will test with other quests when I get more EN.

Azyure

Just want to note that it was mentioned above, for anyone having difficulties with choosing the right difficulty, you have to select all proceeding difficulty options as well, up to the one you want to do. 

mark9
1 hour ago, Azyure said:

Just want to note that it was mentioned above, for anyone having difficulties with choosing the right difficulty, you have to select all proceeding difficulty options as well, up to the one you want to do. 

so i have to check all three boxes if i want to do hard difficulty?

Mila432
21 minutes ago, mark9 said:

so i have to check all three boxes if i want to do hard difficulty?

no only check the one that you want to do , lets say the level is Adventure Of Her Ow so you have to choose hard it cant work with normal

image.png.6d63faacfe2535f5bd517a9c93a74457.png

image.png.3a4df144677af64c69800b562274da87.png

mark9
1 hour ago, Mila432 said:

no only check the one that you want to do , lets say the level is Adventure Of Her Ow so you have to choose hard it cant work with normal

image.png.6d63faacfe2535f5bd517a9c93a74457.png

image.png.3a4df144677af64c69800b562274da87.png

Thank you, also, i found a way to farm the same stage over and over in seconds with your tool. I dont know if you can give me permission to post it?

Mila432

@mark9 sure ! We are still in beta but the final release will come soon

mark9

@Mila432 Thank you :). Its nothing complicated.   when you're on the farming menu, after selecting the quest you want, place your mouse over the "farm" button then, press ctrl+click. The Results will show up in another tab, as soon as you see the result press cntrl+W to close it intsantly, and repeat until you have no stamina left or you hit the units cap (farmed the 70 bulma quest in under 5 minutes).   I also have a method to instantly transfer the account back to your phone, but for this you'll need an android device with root access.

Dmoney

not sure what im doing wrong but here is the error i get when i try to put my account id and transfer code

Capture.PNG

Mila432

@Dmoney accounts linked to fb not supported yet 

Dmoney

that would be why then. ill unlink and try again

mark9

@Mila432 when farming 21-1 for the green gems, it displays it like " Incredible gems X1 missing X20" is the bot only leting you get one or its just a display bug?

Azyure

In the sake of expediting the question @mark9, if you transfer that account back to your phone/tablet/emulator, is your Incredible Gem count increased by 1 or 21? Just trying to help push towards an answer.

I'd do some manual testing for the time being. It can be frustrating bouncing back and forth, but it's the best and fastest way to get an answer! :D It may just be that you've received x20 of another item that doesn't have an assigned item name.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• OGSFVKUSH
      By OGSFVKUSH
      August 2017,

Mila's bot had just entered BETA access,
      Are my accounts still on my BETA key
      They aren't my main accounts so I'm not that worried, just curious, 
      @Mila432
    • Azyure
      By +Azyure
      I know this question has come up a lot in the past, but has anyone else had the issue where you were using your account on an android, transferred into the bot, successfully completed some missions, but were then unable to transfer back into the device?

Every time I go to transfer, I get the prompt with my account name, level, etc, but when I click transfer, it gives me a connection error and boots me back to the home screen. This seems to be happening on any emulator instance I try this on. It doesn't seem to ever get transferred out of the bot, and I can make new accounts on these instances just fine, but for some reason it doesn't want to accept the bot account?

Strange......
      So strange.

So I thought it may have something to do with the 'state' that my account was in before I transferred it out of the bot, so I went back in and attempted to do Area 1 Stage 1, but it told me I had capped out my unit slots.
      I spent the 1 stone for +5 more slots, attempted the mission again. I was successful.
      I immediately tried transferring out of the bot into my device that previously didn't work, and was successful.