DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
Dokkanmackdaddy

Lost Account in The Bot

This topic is 179 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!

Dokkanmackdaddy

I attempted transferring my account to the bot and while in the process of doing so, it said failed captcha, I backed out and tried to make another transfer code in the app and when I did , the account said it was transferred, but it is not on the bot. I tried using a backup and it keeps saying “something went wrong, maybe the admin should know about this” what do I do???

Dokkanmackdaddy

I attempted transferring my account to the bot and while in the process of doing so, it said failed captcha, I backed out and tried to make another transfer code in the app and when I did , the account said it was transferred, but it is not on the bot. I tried using a backup and it keeps saying “something went wrong, maybe the admin should know about this” what do I do???

Dokkanmackdaddy

Mila432

account restored

Dokkanmackdaddy

Thank you so much!

cholby
1 hour ago, Mila432 said:

account restored

great work lately! almost everything I felt needed improved you have improved it amazingly well. Only Thing left that I can think of right now that needs added is the bot auto awakens your characters if you have the medals for them @Mila432

loularaway

Can you do the same for me? Also how to you use that back up?

Dragonballx

I would like to join in as well...

tryed to transfer 2 of my accs yesterday from bot to my tablet, but there wasnt enough space on the tablet so the download couldnt complete. The player IDs are 3129716041 and 3269409217. If those accs cant be restored I would love you to leave me another space for a new acc, as both of these are created yesterday and just for the enjoyment of summoning at those banners right now.

Thanks for your time.

Rikimaru
2 hours ago, Dragonballx said:

I would like to join in as well...

tryed to transfer 2 of my accs yesterday from bot to my tablet, but there wasnt enough space on the tablet so the download couldnt complete. The player IDs are 3129716041 and 3269409217. If those accs cant be restored I would love you to leave me another space for a new acc, as both of these are created yesterday and just for the enjoyment of summoning at those banners right now.

Thanks for your time.

Did you try using the identifier? Does it not work?

Dragonballx

Hey,

yes I tryed and it told me the account has transfered... So  the question is, is an admin able to do anything in this case or could I may get another char slot to try again.

Dragonballx

So could I please get any help or an answer at least?

Rikimaru
3 hours ago, Dragonballx said:

So could I please get any help or an answer at least?

As far as I know there is only 4 Accounts in 1 license except if you use the unlimited license. If the identifier is not able to restore the accounts we'd have to wait for mila.

Dragonballx

I know there are only 4 accounts, thats why Im asking if hes able to restore them or maybe give me another free slot.

Dragonballx

Could an admin please help out... :(

Mila432
47 minutes ago, Dragonballx said:

Could an admin please help out... :(

After transferring the account to your device there is nothing I can do once the transfer code was used

Dragonballx

So would you be so kind and may add another slot for my VIP ticket so I can farm another char? :/

kamnewt

Mila can you please respond to my post. Thanks 

siekiera

Im w8ing for reply too. Im wrote to you PM few days ago, about things from this topic. 

kamnewt

What's your issue?

siekiera

I can't create transfer code. 

Screenshot_20190721-144318.jpg

Screenshot_20190721-144333.jpg