DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
Azyure

Common Errors Detailed Here

This topic is 309 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!

Azyure

Common errors people have been getting with the bot:

something went wrong - This could be an issue with an option you selected, with the bot itself, or the current state of the service. Give it a minute or two, and try your request again. If it still fails, look in the Help/Bugs forum, and make a new thread.

bad data - This likely means that you didn't fill out the forms properly. Go back, make sure you filled everything in, and try again.

active_record/record_not_found - This means that you attempted to do a mission that doesn't exist. Trying to do Area 1 Stage 1 on SUPER2? Record not found, try again on the right stage/difficulty.

no_condition_to_try_the_quest_is_fulfilled - This means that you're attempting to do a difficulty of a mission, or a mission that you have not yet unlocked. Go back and make sure that you've fulfilled all conditions to unlocking it before trying again.

the_number_of_cards_must_be_less_than_or_equal_to_the_capacity - This means that your character inventory has been totally filled, you'll need to transfer the account back to a device or emulator and go through training / selling units / expanding unit capacity until you're able to get back in.

NOTE: Facebook linked accounts are not supported. You'll need to go through and unlink your account before you're able to use the bot.

If you receive any errors not noted here, post them in the same format so that we all can know what to expect. 

Azyure

Another one for the books:

act_is_not_enough - You don't have enough stamina. Refill and keep going, or try again in a little bit once it refills.

fadilomu

if show like : something bad,please contact admin. ist MT or what?

but now run perfectly done :D

Edited by fadilomu
  • Thanks 1

Azyure
4 minutes ago, fadilomu said:

if show like : something bad,please contact admin. ist MT or what?

but now run perfectly done :D

something bad, please contact admin - I believe this error usually means that you've attempted to do too many actions back to back. Slow down a little bit, and try again in a few moments. 

fadilomu

@Azyureaha,thx dude yea sometimes i just refresh twice coz my bad internet.now solved thx for info.

Azyure
oauth2_mac_rails/access_token_required - This may mean that your account was previously connected to the bot, but exists on another device. Re-add your account and try again.

Azyure

invalid_only_card_quest_limitation_conditions - The selected team does not fulfill the requirements to complete the selected quest. Most commonly seen in the Transcended Warrior (LR Goku) quest that requires specific teams, as well as the Hero Extermination/Villain Extermination quests.

cody reimers

weird issue i try and due the next after after the tutorial and i get another issue

image.thumb.png.ad1ed03ecba068e77f2d13994c47bd73.png

image.thumb.png.2e30ed4f1cbc6caa4b83ca93b68aaa98.pngimage.thumb.png.9781e41395d2f22441a0647ca90fb57f.png

image.png

fadilomu
8 hours ago, cody reimers said:

weird issue i try and due the next after after the tutorial and i get another issue

image.thumb.png.ad1ed03ecba068e77f2d13994c47bd73.png

image.thumb.png.2e30ed4f1cbc6caa4b83ca93b68aaa98.pngimage.thumb.png.9781e41395d2f22441a0647ca90fb57f.png

image.png

chek this:

Azyure

can_not_try_tutorial_again - You are attempting to access a Tutorial map (0 STA) that is no longer available for your account. Please try a different map. The first Area 1 Stage 1 zone you should have access to is "After the Tournament" on Normal difficulty.

PANDA42000

some error occurent, server said:

oauth2_mac_rails/link_code_not_found

Not sure what to do with this

fadilomu
6 hours ago, PANDA42000 said:

some error occurent, server said:

oauth2_mac_rails/link_code_not_found

Not sure what to do with this

ur account was transfer to new device

PANDA42000
4 hours ago, fadilomu said:

ur account was transfer to new device

thank you i appreciate the help

FoGSoG

some error occurred, server said: something really bad , please contact admin 
need help :/

Azyure
23 hours ago, FoGSoG said:

some error occurred, server said: something really bad , please contact admin 
need help :/

This could be any number of causes, from farming too fast, or encountering a bug we haven't seen before. We need more information like what mission you're trying to do, before we can help.

Gokugoku363

I know it was stated to fix in a few moments but it's been about an hour and it still has the error?

Screenshot_20170822-180148.png

FoGSoG
On 22.8.2017 at 5:08 PM, Azyure said:

This could be any number of causes, from farming too fast, or encountering a bug we haven't seen before. We need more information like what mission you're trying to do, before we can help.

i was farming the super phy lr goku event

Azyure

something really bad happened, contact the admin - Could be caused due to farming to fast, or farming in a way that glitches out your account. Try transferring it out, then back in, or farming on a different account before resuming on that to resolve. Regardless of anything: SLOW DOWN.

Azyure

Seems like the error:

act_is_not_enough

has become:

some error occurred, server said: None

As a reminder, this error refers to you not having enough stamina to complete the requested mission ID. 

ryukage94

i get invalid_supporter on an "epic showdown" stage one on z hard and normal but can do it perfectly fine on hard.

Mila432
8 hours ago, ryukage94 said:

i get invalid_supporter on an "epic showdown" stage one on z hard and normal but can do it perfectly fine on hard.

Thanks for this have to fix this 

rumani
7 hours ago, Mila432 said:

Thanks for this have to fix this 

some error occurred, server said: invalid_supporter - on Goku Jr Stage 1 Z-Hard

Azyure

I believe the game is currently in maintenance.

Looks like that event specifically requires the Goku Jr Ally for that event. I haven't done it myself yet, but I remember reading about that in the event news.

maullui
6 hours ago, Azyure said:

I believe the game is currently in maintenance.

Looks like that event specifically requires the Goku Jr Ally for that event. I haven't done it myself yet, but I remember reading about that in the event news.

That´s correct. I played it on my own and have Goku jr in my team. But after trying it with the bot, the error some error occurred, server said: invalid_supporter  ist still there. (only on Z- hard, normal works, butI didn´t get any other Goku jr)

So I think it´s necessary to have a Goku jr as friend in order to play it.

Edited by maullui

This topic is 309 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!