DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
Sign in to follow this  
SimpleM

Successful transfer but there's an error.

SimpleM
Posted (edited)

When I transferred from my phone to the bot, I got this message: "some error occurred, server said: Your accont has successfully completed device transfer.
Deleting User Data and returning to title screen." Now I can't transfer it back to my phone or farm. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by SimpleM

Rikimaru

You get that Message because you can't use the same Account on your Phone and on the bot at the same time. Transfer it back onto your phone and you'll be able to login.

SimpleM
1 hour ago, Rikimaru said:

You get that Message because you can't use the same Account on your Phone and on the bot at the same time. Transfer it back onto your phone and you'll be able to login.

I know that. I've tried to transfer it back but that error occurs when I try to generate the transfer code, do a quest, etc.

SimpleM

@Mila432 Can you fix this issue?

Mila432

I don't know what happened but there is no backup and your account is not on the bot 

SimpleM
On 5/10/2019 at 8:30 PM, Mila432 said:

I don't know what happened but there is no backup and your account is not on the bot 

I managed to recover the account through Bandai's support. Is it possible to reset the bot for that account? I think If I transferred it again it would create the problem