DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
iC0ffee

Information about the bot for dokkan

This topic is 119 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!

iC0ffee

I'm really interested in the bot. But i have a few question answered cause im a little sceptical about it.

• Does it work with the newest patch (4.3.2)
  • Does it do energy refill?
  • How well does it work on global and how well does it work on jp?
  • Does it have an auto update feature or will i need to download a new bot each time there is one?
  • I understand that the bot does the story but can it do all of the difficulties to?
  • If i have a problem with the bot how fast can it be fixed (not being able to refill energy or it being stack at a level)

cholby
Posted (edited)

the bot is pretty op. it farms literally everything. The bot get updated everytime theres a data download and the admin is pretty quick to update the bot as fast as the download is available in game. The bot isn't a download theres a webpage you enter your bot code you purchase and farm on the webpage itself @iC0ffee

Edited by cholby

iC0ffee

Okey but where can i get a full list of its features? I can't just buy something that i dont know what it does? and does it work with the new patch?  @cholby

cholby

yes i just said the admin is quick to update the bot as new updates come to the game. and features include farm all where you can farm every event that is available that you have units for. farm single events you can enter the stage id in and farm that event by itself. ezas. The only thing you are not available to farm is the battlefield event. literally can farm everything. i think you can find tutorial on the bot in the forums. @iC0ffee

pacuang

i agree with @cholby the bot is pretty OP. you wont regret it

This topic is 119 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!