DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
Kewlbrze

Emulator Help

This topic is 113 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!

Kewlbrze

So I've been looking around and trying different versions of many different emulators, but I can't seem to find one that works. The closest I got to working was Memu version 2.7.2 where it would launch the game but fail to open the captcha when you try to load into the game. I would like to buy a subscription for the bot. but I don't want to do that unless I can find a working emulator.

Kewlbrze

So I've been looking around and trying different versions of many different emulators, but I can't seem to find one that works. The closest I got to working was Memu version 2.7.2 where it would launch the game but fail to open the captcha when you try to load into the game. I would like to buy a subscription for the bot. but I don't want to do that unless I can find a working emulator. (Didn't mean to post this twice)

This topic is 113 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!