DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
Theo

HOW DO I FARM EZA BATTLES

This topic is 252 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!

Theo

How do I farm EZA battles with this mod?

Rikimaru

If you purchase the VIP you'll be able to use the Farm Z-Battle function and farm the stages.

This topic is 252 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• JessieATILLO
      By JessieATILLO
      Can someone please help me how to get the fb token with cellphone? Since I don’t have a pc on me ?! Please please reply because I am really waiting for a response since friday.. @Mila432
    • GiuDaKing
      By +GiuDaKing
      Guys i dont know what a "Facebook  Token" is and how to get it i need help pls

Leute ich weiß nicht was dieser "facebook token" sein soll und hab auch keine ahnung wie ich denn bekommen kann bitte ich brauche hilfe 

• JessieATILLO
      By JessieATILLO
      Hello admin I think it is to the most people here the they have issue that they can only 1 time for all the missions. I won’t let me repeat the mission like 10+ or more.. please fix the bug thank you in advance!
    • JustAnApricot
      By JustAnApricot
      I was trying to use the boy today, but I'm only getting sent to 500 internal server error page. I was wondering if there is a way to fix this or is the server down for maintenance or something? I would appreciate the help.

Edit: NVM it's working now though I don't know why.
    • WongaMtunzi
      By WongaMtunzi
      Hi guys, just bought the bot and the summons don’t seem to have the banner. I checked dbz space and it’s not on the bot.