DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
Theo

HOW DO I FARM EZA BATTLES

This topic is 92 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!

Theo

How do I farm EZA battles with this mod?

Rikimaru

If you purchase the VIP you'll be able to use the Farm Z-Battle function and farm the stages.

This topic is 92 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• KhaosArisen
      By +KhaosArisen
      I asked a question the yesterday and no response, basically the question was; am I able to have my accounts on my current bot and transfer them to a new bot or do I have to buy a new bot altogether for just one free account slot
    • KhaosArisen
      By +KhaosArisen
      I was wondering, since I can’t remove accounts from bots can I add an account on one bot to a newer one, because I have maxed out my limit on one bot and I still wanna keep my accounts except for one and add a new one on a new bot.
    • Jeph971
      By +Jeph971
      I ve lost my account when i have tried to add it in bot 

please help me 

• Skyrise
      By Skyrise
      Hi, I'm new on this site and I'm wondering if it is possible to just collect all gifts from daily logins every day ?
      If it's the case can you explain me how it works.
      TY
    • Kewlbrze
      By Kewlbrze
      So I've been looking around and trying different versions of many different emulators, but I can't seem to find one that works. The closest I got to working was Memu version 2.7.2 where it would launch the game but fail to open the captcha when you try to load into the game. I would like to buy a subscription for the bot. but I don't want to do that unless I can find a working emulator.