DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
Sign in to follow this  
spidermanspiwi

First Time hearing of this

spidermanspiwi

So i never heard or saw this before but it seems pretty damn good. Now my question, can u get baned for this? Like how long has this bot been around? Also i got IOS if i use this bot do i lose my stones? Sry if this has been asked before but i couldnt find anything

spidermanspiwi
Posted (edited)

BTW Can i only have 4 accounts? I thought i can only have 4 accounts at the same time but i cant delete a account to add another one 

Edited by spidermanspiwi

PlushyGod

Yes the 4 accounts thing kinda sucks. You can get more by buying another license, and to your original question it does not matter.

• Like 1

Rikimaru

So, this bot exists for quite some time already. At the moment there have been 0 bans with using this bot, because it sends the data to bandais servers as if there is a normal person playing the game (Clearing Time of stages, Damage taken and Damage dealt, etc. are set to be as if a normal person is playing), just that in reality the bot finishes stages within 3-6 seconds.

If you transfer your main to your Bot License you won't lose you iOS stones, since you have to tell the bot which device your account was running on. (Android or iOS)

The Limit of Accounts per License is 4. To get another 4 slots you have to buy a new license. There is no way of deleting accounts from the bot.

• Like 1

spidermanspiwi

Thanks for the answer all, really appreciate it