Jump to content
DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
cholby

bot not farming (Global)

Recommended Posts

cholby
Posted (edited)

im trying to farm events on global by typing in the event id and it just keeps giving errors.

 

Checked everything to see what could be wrong but its just not working. Farm all does work however

 

Checked box to make sure it isnt full. plenty of Stones for refresh. Tried old and new events. correct id and correct difficulty. sometimes says error. None. and other times it says something went wrong maybe an admin should know about this. please fix @Mila432

Edited by cholby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cholby

Fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mila432

what was the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cholby

@Mila432it was an error i couldnt figure it out but i guess it fixed itself? my guess maybe alot of people playing dokkan all at once because of year 4 hype causing the game to lag. I don't know if that effects the bot or not but the problem fixed itself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mila432

That's weird because I didn't change anything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ancientsm

@cholby Sorry to bother you, but where can i find event id's? being able to "farm all" is great but id like to be able to redo certain missions tbh. Cheers! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ins4ne
16 hours ago, Mila432 said:

That's weird because I didn't change anything 

@Mila432

 

I'm running into the same problems as OP. 

 

I just transferred my Account twice back and forth to check whats the problem but I don't get it. 

I have stones, I have Unit space I type in correct IDs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ins4ne

@Mila432

 

Is there a chance that this event: 

 

https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_GT%3A_Ultimate_Android_Saga#Info

 

Stage2 causes the bot to have problems?? 

 

It worked fine for me yesterday when I ran it on my other account. 

But today the bot seem to "hiccup" every time I run this stage. 

I can't do anything for like 15 minutes and then it goes back to working. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rikimaru
5 hours ago, Ancientsm said:

@cholby Sorry to bother you, but where can i find event id's? being able to "farm all" is great but id like to be able to redo certain missions tbh. Cheers! 

 

just check here: https://www.dbz.space/events for global ID's

and https://www.jpn.dbz.space/events for JP ID's

 

1 hour ago, Ins4ne said:

@Mila432

 

Is there a chance that this event: 

 

https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_GT%3A_Ultimate_Android_Saga#Info

 

Stage2 causes the bot to have problems?? 

 

It worked fine for me yesterday when I ran it on my other account. 

But today the bot seem to "hiccup" every time I run this stage. 

I can't do anything for like 15 minutes and then it goes back to working. 

 

Normally the bot gets some errors if you try to farm a stage more than 100 times, because the browser times-out after loading for too long and this causes the errors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ins4ne
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Rikimaru said:

Normally the bot gets some errors if you try to farm a stage more than 100 times, because the browser times-out after loading for too long and this causes the errors.

 

That usually already happens when I type in 30. 

But I'm trying with ONE attempt and always end up with errors. 

 

Edit: 

 

It's not caused by the certain stage I mentioned above. I can transfer my account to the bot. I can do ONE mission. He does this correctly then when I try to do it again or run a different stage I get the typical "Result: some error occurred: none" 

When I transfer it back to my Emu and back to the bot again I can just farm one thing again and the loop continues. 

 

I don't get it :D  

 

Edit2: 

 

It's seems to work now. I changed something, but I want to investigate more before i make a statement

Edited by Ins4ne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cholby
12 hours ago, Rikimaru said:

Normally the bot gets some errors if you try to farm a stage more than 100 times, because the browser times-out after loading for too long and this causes the errors.

@RikimaruThis does seem to be the case. I farm the last stage of the quests 70 times on super to train up units on my team and get an error every other one but yeseterday before the assets were added it was farming flawlessly no errors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cholby
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Ins4ne said:

@Mila432

 

I'm running into the same problems as OP. 

 

I just transferred my Account twice back and forth to check whats the problem but I don't get it. 

I have stones, I have Unit space I type in correct IDs. 

its happening again right now same thing you've explained. Bot is not working at all even for 1 mission. just gives error: none message. Also has been happening randomly but then fixes it self after a bit

Edited by cholby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rikimaru

This might also happen because of many people playing the game, so the loading time increases and the Bot freezes some more times. Then after the time-out not all stages are farmed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ancientsm
On 7/10/2019 at 4:11 AM, Ins4ne said:

 

That usually already happens when I type in 30. 

But I'm trying with ONE attempt and always end up with errors. 

 

Edit: 

 

It's not caused by the certain stage I mentioned above. I can transfer my account to the bot. I can do ONE mission. He does this correctly then when I try to do it again or run a different stage I get the typical "Result: some error occurred: none" 

When I transfer it back to my Emu and back to the bot again I can just farm one thing again and the loop continues. 

 

I don't get it :D  

 

Edit2: 

 

It's seems to work now. I changed something, but I want to investigate more before i make a statement

I’m having this exact problem @Mila432

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...