DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
Sign in to follow this  
cholby

bot error

cholby

@DBZDB everytime you update the bot with assets it gives tons of errors. The bot was running flawlessly last few days and after this recent update im getting errors now. Can you check to make sure your updating it right? why are the errors occurring after you update?

Rikimaru

I do not encounter any errors lately. Maybe it's just cause there are too many people playing dokkan battle and the servers close the connection between the bot and bandai's servers, since the bot is way faster at clearing stages than normal players.

cholby

@Rikimaruive literally been using the bot twice as much during the 4 year anniversary  and have not had any issue. I was just using the bot when global got 2 assets added 1 hour ago. the second the assets were added to the bot I started farming again and started getting the errors I get every so often. The errors become a thing after assets get added to the bot

Rikimaru

But the assets are not created by Mila. Mila is downloading the new updates from the official dokkan battle bandai server and adds the update to the bot. There is not a lot of things which could go wrong, since the bot uses the same data as a mobile device.

cholby

ok something is occurring to make errors happen