DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
NLWSU

Extreme Z Awakening

This topic is 96 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!

NLWSU

Idk if this has been discussed or not, but is it safe to bot Extreme Z Awakening? There's an update coming out soon for GLB so I was curious. I believe JP already has 3 of them (SSJ3 Goku, Broly, Kid Gohan?)

Azyure

That's true! We're getting SSJ Goku first, but who knows after that what the schedule will be like. :)

There were initial reports at launch on JP that people were getting banned for modding EZA / Battle Road, but those reports have definitely settled down. I haven't heard anything about people getting banned for botting EZA, hell, our resident @User15 I think has botted that stuff in the past without any issues.

Your mileage might vary, use at your own risk, otherdisclaimers.doc of course. :) 

Something to note, having a totally maxed out SSJ Goku right at launch will look really suspicious if you're not a "known whale" account. So be careful in what you have thrown up to show friends.

Edited by Azyure
  • Like 1

NLWSU
On 3/14/2018 at 3:37 PM, Azyure said:

That's true! We're getting SSJ Goku first, but who knows after that what the schedule will be like. :)

There were initial reports at launch on JP that people were getting banned for modding EZA / Battle Road, but those reports have definitely settled down. I haven't heard anything about people getting banned for botting EZA, hell, our resident @User15 I think has botted that stuff in the past without any issues.

Your mileage might vary, use at your own risk, otherdisclaimers.doc of course. :) 

Something to note, having a totally maxed out SSJ Goku right at launch will look really suspicious if you're not a "known whale" account. So be careful in what you have thrown up to show friends.

Thanks, i'll take it slow and see how things go, no point in rushing I suppose

• Like 1

Neoplasmavti

mila did it for jp though so dont see why not global

Azyure

Yeah; there isn't a reason why you shouldn't or can't do it, you just want to be careful because Bandai tracks shit on their back-end that we don't know about, and could totally bone you if you're not careful. Don't flaunt your maxed SSJ3 Goku on day 1 if you're only rank 100. :) Be smart!  Play it safe!

KamiZain

Will the option for Z battle be added to global? It only mentions Japan on the bot and I’d like to complete the last few stages (could pull Frieza .-.)

User15

It's safe to bot, but just don't overdo it..

Take things slow, and you should be safe. Before and during Mila's bot i used to use the modded apk from dbzspace to do World Tournament. without insta Win and 1,2,3 it's rather "safe" to do it.

But as mentioned, use it at your own risk ^:P

Theo

What’s the command to do EZAs, specifically Gotenks’?

This topic is 96 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!