DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
Azyure

Basic Bot Requests

Azyure

Figured I'd kick this off with some of the base requests that anyone who plays the game regularly would want to see, based off of what we're able to get from the FFBE bot;

• Use of friends in different stages
  • Repeated farming of stages (Repeat X stage Y amount of times)
  • Collection of all loot points in a stage map (ex: Master Roshi's Training has two paths only, but loot capsules pop up on both paths)
    • Collection of either: all loot on map, or legal loot on map (collect both paths, or just one path available).
  • Auto-progression of stages (ex: Complete story stage 1-1, auto progress to 1-2 w/loot collection, moving onto 1-3, etc).
  • Locating when a Dragonball or Treasure Point is on a stage and ensuring those are getting collected

If anyone else has any basic requests that are sensible (not UNLIMITED FREE STONE SUMMONS, LEL) post them here. If we get some kind of whale summon eventually, great, but let's aim for a functional farming bot first. :)

• Like 3

Dmoney

All of this sounds good to me. Can't think of anything else right now

Mila432

this game forces one to use friends [done]

farming to be added

collect all loot [done]

auto progress to be added

locating dragon ball [done]

• Thanks 1

Azyure

That's amazing work that you were able to do this so fast. I'm going to reroll a couple accounts today and see how it fares on those. Thanks for always being the best at what you do here.

For everyone else; continue to suggest features as requested, but please stay away from whale\free summons, we all know it's something you want.

Azyure

I haven't had time to poke around the quest list, or locate one online that uses this numbering system, but here are just two more items to add:

* Ability to access and farm Dokkan, Super Strike and Prime events while they're open and able to be accessed.

* Ability to fight all (or 'legal') enemies on a map to obtain drops.

annon1
  • Repeated farming of stages (Repeat X stage Y amount of times)

Please add that! and maybe with sufficient stamina auto repeat. Eg. finishing all the quest with 0 stamina and once it recovers to 20, it runs the bot again.

User15

@Mila432 Can we get the event looking for mr. Right? ☺️☺️ It gives a free 100% potential + 10 SA Bulma! 

Would be neat to get.. + for new players joining the bot, it's a huuuuge step up for begginers

Mila432
46 minutes ago, User15 said:

@Mila432 Can we get the event looking for mr. Right? ☺️☺️ It gives a free 100% potential + 10 SA Bulma! 

Would be neat to get.. + for new players joining the bot, it's a huuuuge step up for begginers

can you help , where do i find this quest ?

Osma
43 minutes ago, Mila432 said:

can you help , where do i find this quest ?

It is an event. But I think real quest name is "An adventure on her own" only hard mode 12 en.

I've tried to complete with bot but got something wrong error

2017-08-05 23.41.33.png

Mila432

@Osma the bot tried to use friends on this one but there are no friends it seems

do i have to unlock something or be rank x for this event ? cant find it in my list

Osma

@Mila432

May be because of this

= Event Details =

1. Choose Bulma as your Friend! 
To take on this event, you can only choose one of the three Bulma as your Friend! 
[Genius Girl's Summer Vacation] Bulma

(Youth) [Stimulating Beauty] Bulma

(Bunny) [Audacious Adventurer] Bulma 

Mila432

thank you fixed this bug!

sample loot

image.png.caacc256bcee477c15e24465798696f9.png

Lilbear10

That's pretty awesome. Hopefully you can get the other events working that have higher difficulty than z hard as well. 

Mila432

@Lilbear10 everything thats currently ingame should work

Azyure

Is there any easy way to sort through what were looking for as far as missions, or should users be prepared to use some kind of reference as far as mission names? I wasn't sure how the mission DB is handled on the back end.

The bot is acting super fast, though. Loving the features already in there so far.

Being able to see how much stamina you currently have/max stamina would be super helpful, and possibly a display of current dragon stones.

• Like 1

nyamd20
5 hours ago, Azyure said:

Is there any easy way to sort through what were looking for as far as missions, or should users be prepared to use some kind of reference as far as mission names? I wasn't sure how the mission DB is handled on the back end.

The bot is acting super fast, though. Loving the features already in there so far.

Being able to see how much stamina you currently have/max stamina would be super helpful, and possibly a display of current dragon stones.

You actually can see the stamina and your dragon stones when you click on show account but I do think it should be more viewable by putting it on the upper right-hand corner of the bot so it can always be seen. In addition, I think there should be a feature where you can select a whole stage for a story quest, for example, you can select Story Quest Stage one and it will complete that whole section. Otherwise, I think this bot is amazing and I'm honestly in shock on how well it runs a couple interface changes and a few more features and it'll be perfect.

Azyure

Yeah; I understand the interface options for the other sections, I was just hoping for something more streamlined and polished for the final version. :) I have three accounts tied to it right now and it would be nice to have that info right up front when farming with one particular one.

Full stage automation would be super nice for sure, but that starts getting hairy to program I'm sure, and risks abuse by the community. I'd love something like that too, but it's already so reliable and stable, I'm not sure if I'd really want to risk it to be honest :o

Maybe manual stage queuing, up to a max if 10 stages queued? That could be a good feature for full feature beta\release.

Now run scheduling on the other hand......THATS something I want so bad. :o

• Like 1

hokage242

@Mila432 Your bot work great. 

Any change to sell all normal cards in the web bot. Because after several quests, I have bunch of useless cards.

eFnQRNu.gif

Edited by hokage242
  • Like 2

Kingdestroyer
46 minutes ago, hokage242 said:

@Mila432 Your bot work great. 

Any change to sell all normal cards in the web bot. Because after several quests, I have bunch of useless cards.

eFnQRNu.gif

Wow legendary hokage Sama is here. Hello sir you doing all the great work for us with dokkan mods so thank you so much :)

If anyone don't know him then go and join alphagamers page 

Just a little request hokage sir please if u can add instant clear stage like elementevil page that'll be freaking awesome and thousands of thanks bro for all your hard work happy gaming 

Lilbear10

Facebook integration would be nice. I had already linked an old account and cant use it here.

Kingdestroyer

Hello guys :)

After 2 days of poking around I found the fix for my problem apparently chrome does not support this bot. I tried many time but failed then I thought maybe the chrome browser is the problem itself so I switched to UC browser and bam it worked. Currently 2 issues I am having first the stamina won't appear correct I mean it's just stays on same number if some stamina is used like if I have 20 stamina and do one quest which requires 12 stamina then will be left with 8 stamina if I wait like 10mins it won't refil at all it stays on the same 8 stamina would love if you fix that and second is more of a suggestion then issue it will be great to see the current experience like how much exp requires to level from 50 to 51 and updates everytime we complete the quest for the players at low level that will a great feature and for high level players too. Basically from level 1 to level 80 we have unlimited stamina if we use correct amont of stamina and know when we will level up. That's the 2 suggestions which I think will be great. And yeah, hell yeah this bot is just awesome thanks for making this possible :) if staytune for more features.

Happy gaming yall :)

Mila432

Status is updated whenever user data is received 

Dmoney
15 hours ago, Lilbear10 said:

Facebook integration would be nice. I had already linked an old account and cant use it here.

you can unlink the account for bot usage.

• Thanks 1

Azyure
8 hours ago, Kingdestroyer said:

Hello guys :)

After 2 days of poking around I found the fix for my problem apparently chrome does not support this bot. I tried many time but failed then I thought maybe the chrome browser is the problem itself so I switched to UC browser and bam it worked. Currently 2 issues I am having first the stamina won't appear correct I mean it's just stays on same number if some stamina is used like if I have 20 stamina and do one quest which requires 12 stamina then will be left with 8 stamina if I wait like 10mins it won't refil at all it stays on the same 8 stamina would love if you fix that and second is more of a suggestion then issue it will be great to see the current experience like how much exp requires to level from 50 to 51 and updates everytime we complete the quest for the players at low level that will a great feature and for high level players too. Basically from level 1 to level 80 we have unlimited stamina if we use correct amont of stamina and know when we will level up. That's the 2 suggestions which I think will be great. And yeah, hell yeah this bot is just awesome thanks for making this possible :) if staytune for more features.

Happy gaming yall :)

Hi King! Glad to see you were able to get the bot functioning for yourself there. I use Chrome myself and the bot works without an issue, but your mileage might vary, and I'm glad it's back up and going!

For the first issue of STA issue not updating, I'm assuming that you're talking about on the Show Account page? There's a thread in the Bug forum talking about exactly this, please reply to that thread if it's what you're referring to: 

For the 2nd request, I'll make a new thread in this forum asking to have that feature added, mentioning you. Look for that shortly.

For everyone else, we should move to a One Request Per Thread rule since traffic is starting to pick up here. 

• Like 1

Dylangibbs

A feature that automatically sells the "N" cards from story would be nice.. I also dont know if im just doing it wrong or if its nit supported but being able to do all 3 difficulties on a specific quest would be nice too