DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE Bot
Azyure

Basic Bot Requests

Dylangibbs

Also im sure it may have been said before.. But the option to actually completely remove the acct and add another would be awesome. I have several accts and would love to utilize this bot on all of them... I look forward to continuing to support this product for a long time.. Hope you take my suggestions into consideration ☺

Edited by Dylangibbs
  • Thanks 1

laxus dreyar
10 hours ago, Dylangibbs said:

Also im sure it may have been said before.. But the option to actually completely remove the acct and add another would be awesome. I have several accts and would love to utilize this bot on all of them... I look forward to continuing to support this product for a long time.. Hope you take my suggestions into consideration ☺

i vote for that..

also add option to add on max 3 account in 1 license..

maybe mila can charge 1 add on account for 7usd..

so donor will buy 1 license for 7usd, then if they want to add on account , they can pay 7usd per account to add 1 or 2 account.. 

every month, when donor want renew for 3 account, donor can pay 21usd for 1 license and 3 account.. 

hope mila can add feature to remove and add account also..

nyzeth
10 hours ago, Dylangibbs said:

This.

Dylangibbs

Id definitely be willing to pay extra if i was able to add as many accts as i wanted. Id pay double or maybe even triple the current price if it helped support the cause and made it possible to have more accts

Anthony Epperson

The JP and GLB quest separated in menu boxes.  

As well as JP and GLB events

Option to auto farm all quest. Or as many as DS/ stamina/ character slot allows. Then if Stamina Regens it moves to the next qest automatically.

Balconyseats

I would be interested in a re-roller for created accounts...that would be interesting

mrrammajamma
1 hour ago, Balconyseats said:

I would be interested in a re-roller for created accounts...that would be interesting

Explain further? 

Balconyseats

There is a app on to re-roll accounts on reddit. However, if we can add a re-roller to the bot it would be help f2p before we farm a account. Let say a banner has SS3 Bardock, we can the bot roll till we have the starter card we wanted. During different day the gift starter stones my be between 5-40 so it will give people a chance to start a account with something they wanted. It would increase the value of the membership. Plus for some f2p players it would make the investment 100x easier to pay $10 instead of buying dragon stones and hope for the best. Since we are limiting chance of 4 account fully farm to get some max story stones and hope for the best. 1 out of 4 not bad, odds are not great either. Also this could be a  different VIP package all together, just want to add it in there because 3rd year Ann coming up...so gift stone might be crazy, and it would be a smart investment.

mrrammajamma
On 6/4/2018 at 6:42 PM, Balconyseats said:

There is a app on to re-roll accounts on reddit. However, if we can add a re-roller to the bot it would be help f2p before we farm a account. Let say a banner has SS3 Bardock, we can the bot roll till we have the starter card we wanted. During different day the gift starter stones my be between 5-40 so it will give people a chance to start a account with something they wanted. It would increase the value of the membership. Plus for some f2p players it would make the investment 100x easier to pay $10 instead of buying dragon stones and hope for the best. Since we are limiting chance of 4 account fully farm to get some max story stones and hope for the best. 1 out of 4 not bad, odds are not great either. Also this could be a  different VIP package all together, just want to add it in there because 3rd year Ann coming up...so gift stone might be crazy, and it would be a smart investment.

That makes sense. Wouldnt be a bad addition. :) 

liangtaiwong

hi bro

need option to clear z battle 30 stage automatically

so annoying to repeat 30x each mission

MEGAxGhost

Anyway of including virtual clash the new event of the latest patch?

gojekindo
Posted (edited)

so no option for delete account after renew license

i thinking about renew rather than buy another one

because limitation email and account name

already have around 6-8 account

please thinking about that @Mila432

and 1 little question

if i have 1 slot remaining and then click account creator, are that new rerolled fill the last one?
or i can choose until i want

Edited by gojekindo

Mila432

@gojekindo you can simply buy a new license , you don't need new accounts nor mails 

gojekindo

well i didnt think about that

thanks

neomansys

If you could add a deck editor (to edit decks in the bot and not need to transfer the game back and forth) that would be awesome! (as well as a way for us to identify cards in our inventory per type etc, now we have only images)

pekezu
On 10/13/2017 at 10:21 PM, Anthony Epperson said:

The JP and GLB quest separated in menu boxes.  

As well as JP and GLB events

Option to auto farm all quest. Or as many as DS/ stamina/ character slot allows. Then if Stamina Regens it moves to the next qest automatically.

This is actually the feature I would like to see the most. Both of them.

Impulsive

Would be great to use the farm all function automatically but ignore completed stages. I found when using the bot I had to either farm all (including the entire story again) or manually input each stage that needed completing; the first option burns dragon stones like crazy. Having something to farm all non-completed stages automatically on a daily basis would be great too, as we could leave an account for a week or 2 and come back to really high stone counts, giving the account time to recover stamina over time rather than using stones or getting an error due to low stamina.

• Like 1